The world that we now live in suffers from so many sicknesses and famines, but luckily, there is a new Georgia based company that is fighting all sicknesses and health issues naturally. This company is none other than NATURES NURTURES and its CEO Mrs. Kiki Ford is at the head of this powerful movement. With the interview below, you will see why this new company is about to take flight with epic numbers!
1. When and where was the company started?
2. What’s the owner & company’s full name?
Zachyra “kiki” Ford and the company’s full name is “Natures Nurtures”.
3. Where did you get the name of your company from?
I looked up the definitions and played with a variety of word combinations. Nurture means to encourage growth and to care for. This is what nature does.
4. What was developing the company like?
It took a lot of research! I learned so much that I decided to take it a step further. So now, I’m in the process of becoming a certified herbalist.
I spent and still spend long nights thinking of ways to take my brand to the next level.
5. How many members do you have and what is the history? N/A
6. What made you start doing health things?
The thought of a one year old and new born catching coronavirus and not being able to fight it by themselves, shook me. I had to figure out the best way for me and my family to naturally fight. So I went on a search for immunity boosting herbs.
7. Who are your greatest influences in the health industry before and now?
Dr Sebi is hands down one of the greatest influences, then and now. I still look to him for answers.
8. What are your greatest goals for the company?
I want to holistically reverse medical illness/ailments such as high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
9. What’s to be expected of your company in the future?
To internationally heal the world NATURALLY.
10. What big shows or conferences are you planning to tend this year if any?
Not any so far.
11. What makes your company different from other companies?
My herbs are volcanically grown in the carribean, I have what I call KI- MOSS which is sea moss gel plus fruit, also I offer a monthly KI-MOSS subscription.
Be First to Comment