– LAUNCHES ‘TRILLERTV’ PROGRAMMING
– OVER 40 TV SHOWS
– LINEUP CONSISTING OF STARS SUCH AS JENNIFER LOPEZ, THE D’AMELIO FAMILY, DJ KHALED, AND MORE
For Immediate Release:
February 18th, 2021
Launching today, social media app Triller has presented their new TrillerTV program. Consisting of a lineup of over 40 programs, users will be able to find an ample amount of content on the platform provided by Jennifer Lopez, the D’Amelio family, DJ Khaled, the famed Hype House, Noah Beck, 2 Chainz, Fat Joe, Bryce Hall, JR Smith, Perez Hilton, Daddy’s Issues’ Violet Benson, and many others.
Social media’s favorite personalities will be hosting weekly 30 minute “live shows” using Triller’s live function, as well as some of the world’s most celebrated musicians, podcasters, celebrity personalities, fashion, art, and gaming influencers. TrillerTV will also feature professional content such as relevant music, gaming, docuseries, and other forms of entertainment that speak to the Triller culture-graphic which consists of fans who love hip-hop, rap, and R&B. The programming schedule will be listed and updated on Triller.TV
“The Triller audience made it clear they wanted more direct content, that offers a closer look into the lives of social media stars, musicians and other celebrities focused on music, sports, influencers, fashion, and lifestyle, and we delivered.” – Bobby Sarnevesht Chairman and co-founder of Triller
Overseeing the rollout is Ryan Kavanaugh who created Relativity Real (now renamed Critical Content) and helped to build 40 television series across over 20 networks. He has also been involved in some of the biggest movies of all time and named the “billion-dollar producer.” Under his leadership, Critical Content became one of the leaders in reality content and created shows such as “Catfish,” “Limitless” on CBS and many others
“It’s like the dream network, to be able to see the real lives of today’s favorite influencers, connect with icons like JLo and her lifestyle tips, have a true and up-close and personal connection to DJ Khaled, and see the drama unfold of Jake Paul, we really believe we have created the network for today’s audience.” – Ryan Kavanaugh, co-owner of Triller
Triller is an AI-driven music and social media experience bringing together creators, artists, and brands around the world. Powered by the motto “You Do You,” Triller allows users to create and share videos in mere seconds, backing them with custom music tracks using Mashtraxx editing technology. Celebrities like Alicia Keys, Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, Marshmello, Roddy Ricch, and Eminem regularly use the app to create their own original music videos, while Triller has attracted brands such as Pepsi, Chipotle, Manscaped, Boost Mobile, and more. Triller recently was acquired by Proxima Media. For more information, visit www.triller.co and follow @triller on Instagram.
Current live shows in the lineup include:
- Jennifer Lopez In the Morning: Watch award-winning singer, actress, producer, entertainer, and businesswoman walk us through her morning routine using her newly launched, JLO Beauty collection!
- “I’m excited to share my routines, tips, beauty fashion and life experiences with the Triller family. Real and from the heart- from my family to yours.”
- The D’Amelio Family’s Must Have’s: The members of America’s beloved D’Amelio family review their favorite new products, highlighting small, but innovative businesses and brands across the world.
- “Our family is thrilled to reach you and your families all across the globe on our TrillerLIVE show which launches next week. We hope to give our fans an exciting and entertaining look at our family on Triller.”
- DJ Khaled in Da House: What is DJ Khaled up to when he is bored in lockdown in his house? Find out as he takes you through his life to experience the hilarity, warmth and soul of his family.
- “I’m so excited to spread the love on TrillerTV with my new weekly live series where I get to hang out with my fans.”
- The Perez Hilton Show: Hollywood’s know-it-all, larger than life personality, Perez Hilton gives you a new and exclusive destination for Gen Z, reality TV show stars, and celeb gossip.
- “I am so excited to partner with Triller because they are doing things differently! They are welcoming all voices and making original content a huge priority. Both of those pushes will pay off for them – big time! I’ve always been a few steps ahead and I can’t wait to get up and running with my new show! We’re gonna entertain the Trillerverse and make noise outside the app too! Stay tuned! Tune in! Get ready!”
- Hanging with the Hype: Join the Hype House gang as they give you an inside peek into the crazy and unexpected.
- Ur Luv’d: The Noah Beck Show: Noah and Curtis Newbill dive deep into modern day love as they field questions from heartbroken fans.
- Let’s Do It: Ever wonder how a 2-time winner, 5-time nominee artist works out? 2 Chainz shows us his workout routine and breaks down the moves.
- Too Tired to Be Crazy: Violet Benson brings her widely popular dating podcast to Triller TV each week where she tells you exactly why he’s ghosting you, how to move on and fall in love with yourself instead. From mental health, to living a positive life, to changing your perspective to become the woman you’re meant to be, Violet creates a safe space to amplify the voices of young women today.
- Fat Joe’s Masterclass: Five-time Grammy nominated artist, actor and journalist Fat Joe has made his mark on the music industry. Now, the legendary artist invites you into learning about the process for making it in music.
For all Press Inquiries:
Alyx Seal: email@example.com
Omar Serrano: firstname.lastname@example.org