You would be surprised to know that I always preferred my family members and friends to use Google as their default Search Engine because I found it great. Whenever I searched something, Google showed me the correct result. The concerns appeared when one day I found Google is tracking each click I hit on the browser. A few months ago, I didn’t search anything, just discussed a hosting company with my friends and surprised to see that Google started to show me hosting ads. It was shocking for me and that the day I decided to leave the world’s most popular Search Engine.
Never Let any Website Track You
Having said that, a few days later I found PrivacyWall.org, a search engine cares about your privacy and never lets any website track your IP. By using this search engine, you may keep yourself away from annoying ads. It seems similar to Google, and the results are almost the same. Therefore, you will never feel any difficulty. PrivacyWall is designed to deliver the accurate results and keeps your privacy in mind; therefore, the number of users is growing day by day. Using its “Private View” helps you visit the website in an overlay and close instantly if you aren’t satisfied with the content website is offering. That’s the reason I switched my Search Engine to PrivacyWall. Why you should change your search engine?
- Private View
- 100% Accurate Result
- Friendly User-interface
- Stop Watching Annoying Ads
- Pretty Fast
- Filters (Time, Country, and SafeSearch)
How to Change Search Engine in Chrome?
It is pretty easy to change your search engine when you are using Chrome. You have two options either to change the search engine from the browser “Setting” or install the PrivacyWall.org extension. Whenever you visit the search engine first, it will suggest you download the extension to change your browser as you can see in the image below.
Apart from that, you can visit the Chrome Extension Store to find and install the PrivacyWall extension. Hit the button and see the magic, your search engine will be changed. Start searching for what you are looking for and keep yourself safe.
How to install PrivacyWall Extension in Mozilla?
Whether you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, it doesn’t matter because PrivacyWall has extensions for both platforms. Here’s the instruction for Mozilla users:
- Firstly, you can download the extension by merely visiting the site “PrivacyWall.org.” If the pop-up isn’t appearing on your screen, then you follow the given steps:
- Click on the burger icon at the top-right corner of your screen
- Afterward, tap the Add-ons button and click on it. It will take you to a page where all installed extensions are available
- Search for PrivacyWall and hit the Add button. Your search engine will be changed.
How to use on Android?
If you’re an Android user, switching is much easier for you. To download and use the PrivacyWall app, you need to follow the given steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Search “PrivacyWall”
- Hit the Install button, it will be on your device within a few seconds
How to install PrivacyWall.org extension in macOS?
Downloading the macOS extension is the same as installing an extension in Google Chrome. Here is a guide on how to download PrivacyWall extension for macOS.
- Open your browser, click on the Safari tab. Find and visit Safari Extension from the menu bar.
- Afterward, the App Store will open, along with a search bar where you can enter what you are looking for like “PrivacyWall.”
- Don’t forget to sign in with your Apple ID to complete the process of installation.
- Once done, click to open the extension and follow the given instructions offered by the extension.