Sunglasses becomes our best friend whenever we are out in the sun. Sometimes they are used to hide our sleep-deprived eyes or only to enhance our fashionable looks. I have a drawer full of sunglasses because I think I can never have enough. Some sunnies go with every look, but others are entitled to only one or two dresses.
So when I was searching for some new glasses, I came across SUNGAIT. The online stores seemed pretty nice, and the collection was good too. But I had my doubts because I had never used these before. But of course, a lover for shades would understand that I bought some and tried them out, and it seems like the best decision ever! Here is my review of two sunglasses. One is for men’s and the other for women’s.
These cat-eyed might not be your first choice, but you should certainly have one pair of these in your drawer. I wear these whenever I go out shopping or with my friends. These glasses are fun and casual. You can not pull these out in a classy formal dress.
- Casual wear.
- Good quality.
- Good for longwear.
- Comfortable plastic frame.
- It does not trip from your ears all the time.
- HD Polarized Lens
- Lens Height: 55mm (2.17inches)
- Lens Width: 60mm (2.36inches)
- Nose Bridge: 17mm (0.67inches)
- Temple Length: 150mm (5.91inches)
- Frame Length: 146mm (5.75inches)
Although I bought this one for me, I wanted to get a man’s opinion on it because they are specially designed for them. He kept these for several weeks and almost wore them every day.
These glasses are mainly for driving and fishing because lenses block 100% of the glare. It has a silicone nose pad which makes it more comfortable for long wear.
- Glasses are very comfortable and do not feel heavy on the face. Sometimes you even forget that they are there.
- The glasses are very classy and fashionable.
- They protect you from sunlight pretty well.
- The great thing is the frame is entirely made of metal.
- The finish of the glasses is very smooth; there is not even one rough thing that might hurt your face in any way.
- Lens Height: 47 mm (1.85 inches)
- Lens Width: 61 mm (2.40 inches)
- Nose Bridge: 18 mm (0.70 inches)
- Temple Length: 140 mm (5.51 inches)
- Frame Length: 144 mm (5.66 inches).
- Composite-UV400 lens
How to take care of the glasses
- Do not use paper or normal cloth to clean it. Only use the provided cloth that comes in the box.
- Do not leave glasses in areas that might harm the lenses.
Check out all Sungait products on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/sungait. They provide a wide range of effective-cost products for higher performance you will certainly find something that you like. Free shipping and lifetime refund guarantee are also provided. Their good customer support service would reply to your emails if you ever have a question or suggestions. The good thing is the price range is perfect. So if you ask me if I will buy this brand again? Hell yeah!