Healthy, youthful and dewy skin is dream of every lady whether she is in her teens or in her middle age she always want to look young but the question arises HOW??????
There are so many products in market which claim to be good according to your skin type. But their are many factors that are important in maintaining your skin like lifestyle, skincare routine, and most importantly your diet.
Your lifestyle shows your overall health. Your basic hygiene, your care towards your skin in which few factors have great impact on your beauty like;
- Never go to bed without removing your makeup.
- Always choose clean pillowcase while sleeping.
- Take out some time for exercise daily.
- Don’t touch your skin often specially if you have acne or pimples. By this you transfer bacteria directly to your skin which make it worse.
- Never share your essentials like towels, napkins with others.
Give time to your skin through proper skincare routine. By this you will come to know more abt your skin and skin type, which products suits you the best and which products are not good for your skin. Following a proper skincare regime is best for your overall beauty which includes;
- Proper cleansing with a water based cleanser if you have oily skin and oil based cleanser if you have dry skin.
- Toning your skin regularly helps to maintain hydration of your skin.
- Add antioxidant serums to your routine. It helps in repairing damage that cause by free radicles underneath your skin. Serums that contain Vitamin C and Vitamin E helps best in repairing your skin.
- After antioxidant serum apply skin friendly moisturiser. Moisturisers helps in locking moisture in your skin. Choose gel or water based moisturisers if you have oily skin and cream based moisturisers if you have dry skin.
- Exfoliation is another important step in your skincare routine. Exfoliate your skin with small granules containing exfoliators twice a week so that it unclogged your pores and prevent any type of whiteheads blackheads or acne.
- Use sunscreen while going out or if you have exposure to UV rays at home as well.
Diet is another important factor in maintaining youthful skin. Like healthy lifestyle, proper skincare routine following healthy dietary patterns leads to glow and beautiful youthful skin.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glass of water daily.
- Add more colourful fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Never skip milk as calcium has much to do with healthy skin and bones
- Choose lean meat and poultry.
- Avoid junk and oily foods.
- Add Vitamin C supplementation in your routine.